SCAN, MEASURE, SHARE AND WORK WITH YOUR 3D INFORMATION RELIABLY AND EFFICIENTLY
- Axis range: X 700mm / Y 500mm / Z 500mm.
- Working Volume*1: X 500mm / Y 500mm / Z 500mm.
- M3 portable MPE (Maximum permissible error)*2: 10µm+10µmxL/1000 (with L in mm) / (according to VDI/VDE 2364)*.
- Machine weight: 40kg.
- OptiScan HClass weight: 400gr.
- Sensor Technology (OptiScan HClass): Laser Triangulation.
- Laser safety: Class II eye safe.
- Sensor field of view: Max 42mm.
- Sensor working distance: 93mm.
- Minimal lateral resolution: 30µm.
- Scanning error: 4µm.
- Maximum acquisition rate (real rate non-interplated): 60000 points/seg.
- Auto exposure: Yes.
- Ambient light condition: All conditions.
- 5 Axis CNC controller: Full Automation.
*1 Working volume will depend on sensor orientation and machine configuration
*2 According to VDI/VDE 2364
*3 Repeatability of the measurement of a calibrated sphere
- OPTISCAN H1040L / High Speed Scanning Sensor
- M3 COMPACT / Acquisition & Analysis SOFTWARE
- SYSTEM CONTROLLER / 5 Axis Control, Joystick and Computer Integrated
- PORTABLE CNC / 3 Axis Cartesian CNC System and 2 Axis Probe Head
- TRANSPORTATION BOX / For Marchine and System Controller
- BALL TETRAHEDRONS / System for fast machine verification
THE HIGH SPEED SCANNING SENSOR
The sensor that offers you high performance scanning technology integrated in your manufacturing process. OptiScan is a best-in-class product for point cloud capture of the highest quality for the automotive, aeronautics, railways, wind power, electronics and consumer industries.
- Weight / 400 gr
- Field of view Max. / 42 mm
- Working distance / 93 mm
- Minimal lateral Resolution / 30 µm
- Laser safety / Class II - eye safe
- Probing deviation over Feature range / 10 µm (based in OSIS)
- Scanning error / 4 µm (According to Datapixel acceptance procedure)
- Maximum acquisition rate (real rate non-interpolated) / Up to 60.000 Points/seg
ACQUISITION & ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
Optimize the management of your measurement processes naturally and efficiently by means of M3 platform.
- Automatic extraction of geometrical dimensions using GFX (Geometric Feature Extraction) certified according PTB and NIST standards.
- Automatic color mapping with CAD (.stl)
- Import and export of measurement plans and results: .m3, .dmo, .qif.
- Automatic alignment of the point cloud using: RPS, 321…
- Import & export of point clouds: .txt.
- Geometrical measurement (not CAD model required)
- Automatic very accurate measurement of geometries: surface point, edge point, circles, slots, sphere, plane and cylinders.
- Customized reports.
5 AXIS CONTROL, JOYSTICK AND COMPUTER INTEGRATED
- Optimized accuracy and repeatability of your CMM by smart control algorithms
- Direct interfaces via Ethernet to the common CM softwares
- Integration of various probe types
- Motion controller and power rack integrated into one housing
- Support Software for easy and fast commissioning and best in class tuning
Cable-based, ergonomic hand control unit for intuitive and comprehensive control of CMM machines, which impresses with a broad functional spectrum:
- Machine control by joystick
- Rotation of the coordinate system
- Twelve programmable function keys
- Velocity Override
- Emergency Stop
- 7 m cable
- IP 40
FOR MACHINE AND SYSTEM CONTROLLER
- Superior shipping protection, compact, lightweight and shockproof transports.
- Equipment and instruments travel and perform while protected from shock, vibration, moisture, and impact. Perfect for shipping around the world.
SYSTEM FOR FAST MACHINE VERIFICATION
- Extremely high durability, due to a design which makes full use of the properties of carbon fibers.
- Exceptionally small thermal expansion coefficient that results in low waiting times to reach thermal equilibrium each time the object is shifted on the CMM.
- Excellent calibration accuracy, as the bars are made of one piece. The effective accuracy in a workshop enviroment is that of a laser interferometer, or even better.